Saturday, August 22, 2015

When I Fall . . .


. . . and then I get back up !

I am a powerful Spiritual Being !
Spirit walks with me – Always.

I Trust ! I have Faith !
I Listen and I Learn !
I Love and I Congratulate myself for the work I am already doing !


I am loved and supported . . . ALWAYS !

I know . . . Everything is working together for my Good !
I know . . . Everything is as it should be for where I am and my level of awareness.

I see that . . . I’ve come a long way . . . and that I have good reason to feel proud of myself !

My needs are met . . .
All is well . . .
I Trust - All will be well !
Everything is Always working out for my Highest Good !

I Allow the pain . . . I allow myself to feel it . . . but I don’t feed it !
I Notice it, I See it, I Observe it, I Allow it to be . . . and
I Allow it to Flow through me and out of my body.

I take my attention away from the pain and . . . I Distract myself.
I shift my thinking . . . my self-talk.
I give my attention to the Potential . . . to the Possibilities !

I embrace and feed thoughts of the Potential and I nurture the Possibilities.
I Feel deep Appreciation for the Possibilities.

I allow the thoughts of the Possibilities to expand . . . and I bask in feeling of my Wishes fulfilled !

Life is Good !


No comments:

Post a Comment