Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The 'Immense Power' of Appreciation !

Appreciation is the most Powerful Tool I know of, to create Well-Being and a Joyously Abundant  Life . . . and once I discovered this Immense Power of Appreciation . . . I have been wanting to do it more and more, just because it is so powerful and it feels so good !  I intentionally make Appreciation the object of my Attention . . . and as I do so, the Law Of Attraction is bringing me more and more to appreciate ! 

The reason why Appreciation is so powerful is because when we are in a state of Appreciation, we are not in a state of resistance, which is the root cause of our misery.


I don't however, try to Appreciate or feel good about things or people that are of a Lower Vibration . . . instead I take my attention away from them and I look for things or people of a higher Vibration and I Appreciate or feel good about them.

Love and appreciation are identical vibrations. Appreciation is the vibration of alignment with who-you-are. Appreciation is the absence of everything that feels bad and the presence of everything that feels good. When you focus upon what you want - when you tell the story of how you want your life to be - you will come closer and closer to the vicinity of appreciation, and when you reach it, it will pull you toward all things that you consider to be good in a very powerful way.    ---Abraham Hicks
 
Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we've ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe.     
 
For more details visit MyWisdomBoard's 'Appreciation' page. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment